[OM] Re: [OT] How I spent Memorial Day

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] How I spent Memorial Day
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 17:31:55 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> All [OT] gear and nothing as spectacular as William's Hilton Head sunrise but
> this is how I spent my Memorial Day weekend... as we often do with friends in
> Glens Falls, NY who throw a big family/friends picnic.....
>
> Caution should you decide to look.  Clicking the link will load 120 largish
> thumbnails so a high speed link is strongly advised.  Nothing much here
> except people and a few shots of flowers in the yard.
I like the presentation. It's not the sort of collection I'm ever likely
to go through image by image. The page full of decent size thumbnails
gives a very nice overview of the event, and the ability to dip in here
and there. By Houston Photo. Soc. standards, it's a page of full size
images. ;-)

It's also an example of snapshots at their best, in focus, properly
exposed and with some thought given to composition. Good event coverage,
too. Looks pretty comprehensive.

Moose