[OM] Re: If this doesn't work, please take my priviledges away.

Subject: [OM] Re: If this doesn't work, please take my priviledges away.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 14:35:05 EDT
Moose, I will consider myself grounded and you are correct your link is the
correct one.  Knew I shouldn't try to do this while I'm having a real  estate
open house.  Not only am I having trouble with getting my images  posted, but
someone is taking down my signs directing folks to my house.   The ones put up
by the real estate company directing people to their open house  don't seem
to be getting bothered.  It is just my FSBO signs that are  disappearing.  It
wouldn't be so bad, however I'm winging by myself as my  wife is out of town.
Were she not I could wait in the bushes with a big  stick. So I'm stuck here
hoping that the signs I repositioned are working  and haven't been stolen.
Bill Barber

In a message dated 5/31/2008 1:25:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,