[OM] Re: Back, but OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Back, but OT
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:06:47 -0400
Bob,

Thoughts and prayers coming your way from the Atlanta wing of the
list.  Be mindful of one of the cardinal rules of caregiving-make
sure you and your wife continue to take care of your own physical and
mental well being. As long time caregivers for a child with autism
I'm sure you know that, but it can't hurt to reinforce the idea in
this time of y'all's great stress. Hang in there and keep us posted.

Gary