[OM] Re: Comparing OM to E-3 - Part I

Subject: [OM] Re: Comparing OM to E-3 - Part I
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 06:49:35 -0400
I don't understand the rationale for the small JPEGs, especially the 2MP
film scans and even the 4MP digital images.  The 2MP film scan is enough
resolution to produce an excellent 4x6 and a pretty good 5x7.  The 4MP
digital image is enough to make a pretty good 8x10.  But nowhere in your
process is there sufficient resolution for a 20x24 or 20x30.  Even
starting from the negative I think an analog 16x20 is still about as
large as you'd want to go for 35mm.

Chuck Norcutt