[OM] Re: Background Distractions

Subject: [OM] Re: Background Distractions
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:19:26 -0500
Moose,

I agree with you that it is hard not to regret a rough demo.  I did not crop
my revised version properly, which I regret.  I did place the two images
side by side to try to match the brightness of the two, but, in spite of
that, the one with the darker background appears to have less snap to it.
At least, I have learned some things from all of the comments.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA