[OM] Re: Unitarians, was: OT event photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Unitarians, was: OT event photos
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 22:11:04 +1000
That's so far out my paradigm that I can't make any sense of it.

Nietzsche has a morality based on a natural autonomy but the the
moral imperatives in it were ignored by the totalitarians - don't
confuse the philosopher with those who distorted his ideas for their
own ends.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx