[OM] Re: OT event photos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT event photos
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 00:56:52 +0800
I used to take company parties and celebrations a lots every year, most of
them require flash and there were not much options for film and the old E-1,
you can't use ISO800 or ISO1600 if you need real quality. It may not be so
proper to show the company photos here but there are some for my son's
primary school graduation taken in 1999, the result was better than I have
expected since they were taken with high ISO film (Fujipress 800).

http://www.accura.com.hk/f800/f800.htm

Most were taken with 100/2, one with 180/2.8 (forgot about the wide lens use
for the last two picts), OM4, T32 direct and bounce.... yes, bounce flash
was possible even with the tall ceiling, that is the power of ISO800 and F2
lens :-)

C.H.Ling