[OM] Unitarians, was: OT event photos

Subject: [OM] Unitarians, was: OT event photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 07:12:53 -0400
My photo mentor and his wife attend a Unitarian Universalist church.
She is Jewish and he is the product of a Lebanese Christian father and
French Catholic mother.  I've attended the church to shoot weddings, met
many of the parishioners while assisting with the production of a photo
directory book and attended a couple services on my own.  I've also
researched the church as you have.  About all I've been able to come up
with for a creed is something like: Be kind to your neighbor.

Chuck Norcutt