[OM] Fw: Next participant for the European OO camera (Ralf Loi?)

Subject: [OM] Fw: Next participant for the European OO camera (Ralf Loi?)
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:20:14 +0200
Wiliam,
I'm ready to finally receive the camera, after a 2 year delay.
Thanks,

Ralf Loi

----- Forwarded by Ralf Loi/Italy/IBM on 26/05/2008 10.15 -----

"Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx
25/05/2008 21.55
Please respond to
olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

<olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[OM] Next participant for the European OO camera (Ralf Loi?)

Hi fellow Olympians,

I am finally ready to transfer the European Olympus Odyssee camera to
the next participant. Since we all made a bit of a mess of it, I am not
sure who to send it. To help out a little I took the part from the
participants list without dates. I know some people have had the camera
already since they have photos on the OO site. I guess the best way to
continue is to get the camera to the first participant on the list tha
does not have photos published yet. I do as all people from the list
below to react however because I think some of the listed people are no
longer on the list. Please contact me directly and I will mail the top
one from the list to react for shipping details.

12. Ralf Loi, MI Italy
13. Radovan Faltus, Ceska Trebova Czech Republic

14. Karl-Hans Lehnet, Frechen Germany

15. Dorothée Rapp, Herford Germany

16. Andreas Pirner, Ohlenstedt Germany

17. Wiliam Wagenaar, Middelburg Netherlands > ready to
transfer to the next participant

18. Jez Cunningham, Leefdaal Belgium                              > photos
on OO site

19. Iwert Bernakiewicz, Tongeren Belgium > I received
the camera from him

20. Marc Simon, Namur Belgium

21. Loïc Courtais, Paris France

22. Roger Wesson, London United Kingdom

23. Martyn Smoothy, Braintree United Kingdom > photos on OO
site

24. Robert Smith, Sawtry United Kingdom

25. Tom Fenwick, York United Kingdom               > photos on OO site

27. Graeme Pow, Penicuik United Kingdom

28. John Duggan, Abertillery United Kingdom

29. Piers Hemy, Biddenham United Kingdom

30. Chris Barker, Gamlingay, Sandy United Kingdom

31. Ian Skelly Hemel, Hempstead United Kingdom

32. Kathryn Collinson, Chesham United Kingdom

33. Simon Worby, Newbury United Kingdom                           > photos
on OO site

34. Malcolm Worby, Brighstone United Kingdom > photos on OO
site

35. Jon Mitchell, Godalming United Kingdom

36. James Royall, London United Kingdom