[OM] Re: InvisibleShield follow-up

Subject: [OM] Re: InvisibleShield follow-up
From: Scott Peden <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 23:59:09 -0700
I wished I had that instead of the one I tried.

I got one last July a few days after I got my E-330 and noticed that the
LED screen was damaged just from rubbing on my T shirt, tied to attach
one of those covers and just got bubbles. Now the whole thing is just a
tad rubbed and is unusable in any decent light though it is OK inside.