[OM] Re: Exciting times chez Moose

Subject: [OM] Re: Exciting times chez Moose
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 15:12:58 +1000
Not really trying to wind you up. Well...
I think the point I'm trying to make is that we get very anal about
accurate colour representation when, sometimes, it'd be better to go
for effect. Frankly, the world is a bit dull at times so I don't
always want to get it that accurate. I'll leave that to the guys
shooting clothing for catalogues - they're the most nervous about it
I believe.
The pic of the cafe may well be spot on - but it would be more fun
oversaturated.
For me anyway.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx