[OM] Re: OT (sort of) Blurb Albums

Subject: [OM] Re: OT (sort of) Blurb Albums
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 08:07:38 -0600
Hi Andrew,

I have read similar comments over the years from other Blurb
users/purchasers. It appears to me that when I read comments like yours,
that they are rarely from people who've had books printed in the states.

I've never had a single instance of a weak spine, broken bindings, poor
bindings, bad printing, or even low quality printing. In fact, my
experience has been the complete opposite of yours. My books have been
amazing in quality, my friends, family, and clients have been impressed
to the point of tears at times, and everyone I have shown any of my
books to has always remarked on the outstanding image and print quality.
And my experience with their customer service staff has been stellar.

I am guess-timating here, but I think I've done about 20 or so different
books with Blurb, and have had probably about 50-60 books printed by
them. Never had a problem one with my books.

The only odd thing I've had happen with Blurb is that on my very first
oder they accidentally sent me someone else's book entirely.
Within 4 days, I had my correct order, but I still have Eduardo
Jaramillo's photo book here at the house. :-) It was actually pretty
funny. Although I am well aware of how "non-humorous" a mix up like that
could potentially be.

I imagine had I your experience with Blurb, I would respond in the same
manner as you. It is unfortunate that you've had troubles with them.

I would be a living testimonial to exactly the opposite of everything
you have posted here.
FWIW
Candace