[OM] Re: Did the work, but the wife took the money...

Subject: [OM] Re: Did the work, but the wife took the money...
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 09:03:17 +1000
AG Schnozz wrote:
> ... I got her old Jeep Grand Cherokee!!!!  Well, the problem is that
 > the new one is comfy enough and roomy enough, but the seat just
 > doesn't hit my back right.  I can stand about 30 minutes in it before
 > I'm hurting so bad that I'd rather sleep on the floor of an Isle
 > Royale Shelter and deal with the one-ply palace....

We bought a new car recently - "Scruffy", a '99 MB A160 - and while it's
a great little car, and quite roomy for its apparent size (it holds two
relaxed dogs plus luggage quite well), I do not like its seats. It's
certainly better than the Hyundai Santa Fe we hired a few years ago,
which gave me excruciating back spasms within half-an-hour, but its
seats...well, I'm not sure I'd want to spend any more time than a couple
of hours in it.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz