[OM] Did the work, but the wife took the money...

Subject: [OM] Did the work, but the wife took the money...
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:05:31 -0700 (PDT)

...and ran off to the nearest stealership to buy herself a shiny new cah.
True story.

She's a freelancer.  One of her clients is a farm near home.  She designed
their website and in addition to that, she puts out a newsletter every week.

She asked me to take some pix, I did it, everyone likey, they ended up on
thewebsite, snd in the newsletters and thats the end of the story.  Almost.
I have to go back soon, as more and more flowers are blooming.  I wander if
Iam going to get some allowance this time...

Boris