[OM] FS: Share The Love Part Two

Subject: [OM] FS: Share The Love Part Two
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:55:48 -0400
Hello all,

Here is where I 'fess up to being the list member who has been keeping John
busy for the last month or so. John has finished his work and now comes the
time to share the love again.

I have a a total of 12 OM bodies available all of which have been CLA'd by
John with conversions to 357 battery use for the OM-1s. The deal is I am
asking for $25 above the cost of their CLA, think of of this way you a
buying a camera for $25 and getting John to CLA it without the wait. A few
have had minor parts installed such as prisms, tops and a new meter coil in
one; I will absorb these parts costs myself.

You can browse the selection available at:

http://photo.sepke.net/OM/index.html (java is needed for the jalbum to work
BTW)

The prices are as follows:

OM-1 $134
OM-2 $154
OM-4 $174

I am very happy to ship anywhere in the world and shipping will be charged
at cost depending on the destination. I would prefer PayPal but if you want
to mail me a check that is also fine.

Please email me offlist with any questions and please let me know which body
you are interested in (the gallery file name will let me track the camera)

Thanks, Dan S.