[OM] Re: 1st traditional wedding shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: 1st traditional wedding shoot
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 06:16:54 +0100
Nice photos Ali; they looked as if they were having fun!

It's easy to say now, but surely you should have checked with the
priest beforehand?  Each church (and priest, probably) will probably
be different, but it sounds as if this was a Catholic church and they
will all be similar: stay off holy ground.

Chris