[OM] HK Disneyland visit

Subject: [OM] HK Disneyland visit
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 11:24:47 +0800
I visited HK Disneyland again 2 weeks ago. Different is I shot with Nikon &
ZF lenses instead OM stuffs. My sister-in-law's husband has bought a new
lens --- Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm F/2.8G ED, I lent the lens to shoot a roll of
film. My first impression of it, rich color saturation, even on natural
color negative film --- Kodak Portra 160NC. But I think it's a bit harder &
high contrast. For my choice, I still love ZF more as color is natural &
lower contrast & feel more comfortable.

http://www.michaelphotography.net/HK_Disneyland_160NC/index.html
http://www.michaelphotography.net/HK_Disneyland_Reala/index.html
http://www.michaelphotography.net/HK_Disneyland_LX2/index.html