[OM] Re: [OT] Adobe Lightroom 1.4.1

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Adobe Lightroom 1.4.1
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 10:58:19 +0800
Chris,
Yes. Because I think it will faster for loading without any flash or java
effect. If you all don't mind that, I'll share my photos with albums in the
future.

Normally, I resize pictures to 1024 & save in 1xx ~2xxKB for faster loading
at internet. But the Lightroom makes my files size larger ........... Damn!

--
Michael