[OM] Re: Photos by Carl Zeiss T* ZF (12)

Subject: [OM] Re: Photos by Carl Zeiss T* ZF (12)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 18:58:04 +0100
Perhaps they decompress to 2.6Mb.  But 500Kb is still quite large, and
if the server is slow ...

I have a speedy connection, Michael, but it's going to take many
minutes to look through 10 photos on individual pages that all take so
long to download.

Most people posting here will put images on an album unless it's only
1 or 2 to view.  There are many systems around that will allow you to
do this.  I have several Gmail accounts which I sometimes use for
holding photos, and Photoshop Express will do a good job of displaying
your shots.

Chris