[OM] Re: [OT] Interior design

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Interior design
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 19:41:24 +0930
On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 05:54:44AM -0400, Michael Collins wrote:
> It's inexorable. Next thing you know, you'll have to have a browser
> application just to view a few examples of Web pages.
>
> Michael

It's like that now. nobody writes a straight html webpage any more, it's
always javascript, asp, flash, etc with the incessant updates required
to keep up... :(

...never mind the stupidity of IE-only pages... surely if they want hits
on their page (pay-per-click, ad banners, potential sales etc.) you'd
think the pages would be written so that I could look at them on
anything short of (or maybe _including_) a text-only screen!

davidt