[OM] Re: How about those Red Wings an alternate discussion for those out

Subject: [OM] Re: How about those Red Wings an alternate discussion for those out of their element with decorating :-)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 20:28:37 -0400
And to keep it semi-on-topic I assumed we must be talking about Red Wing
light stands.  If Dan S. is listening he was looking for a Red Wing
Quick Stand long ago and I have just now found a substitute.  The
"Kwik-Stand" by C&R Enterprises in Rockwall, Texas.  It can be bought at
the manufacturer's site or at discount at Arlington Camera, Arlington,
Texas.  If you shoot weddings and other events or outdoor portraiture
and don't have an assistant and you don't know what this is you should
check it out.
<http://www.arlingtoncamera.com/shop/index.php?p=catalog&mode=manufacturer&mid=140>

Chuck Norcutt