[OM] Re: Balkan Road Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Balkan Road Trip
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 10:58:25 +1000
Yes, they are good but - could be done anywhere.
The billboard in Sofia is nice juxtaposition of the dream and the
reality - shame the banded pole is clipped at the base (clone....)

But those three little cars should be combined with the three old men
on the bench in some way, as if they've just parked and sat down. I
love three's!
And the photographer with the annoyed girlfriend is a nice one -
hamming it up for you I suppose.

What ARE those cars?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx