[OM] Re: OT $4 a gallon gas

Subject: [OM] Re: OT $4 a gallon gas
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 07:22:32 +1000
That's a local group - I'm on Wurundgerri land, part of the Koolin
nation.
Koori however is a general term that is acceptable in the whole of
South East Australia. Above the Queensland border it's Murri. There
doesn't seem to be a general term for the whole of WA (they didn't
quite 'get' what I was asking up in Carnarvon) and don't think
there's a similar catch-all term in the north either.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx