[OM] Re: Kite Aerial Photography, light weight camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Kite Aerial Photography, light weight camera
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 13:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
Interesting idea, thanks for the suggestion, Bill.  It gives me thoughts of a
wirelessly controlled camera with pan/tilt/zoom and live video and still shots.
 A little beyond my budget at the moment, but a fun thought.  I'm really trying
to keep it simple, my original design was for a single use camera, but that
turned out to be heavier then I expected, plus I haven't found single use
cameras without the built-in flash.

All the best,
Marten