[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 06:33:46 -0700
Can we drop this thread now.

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Hermanson
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 6:26 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

Next president will appoint 2 maybe 3 new supreme court justice's.  If
grampa mccain does it, the complexion of this country will change for
generations and will make life unbearable.  If for no other reason, it's

very important that the Democratic candidate be elected.
___________________________________
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net
Gallery: www.zuiko.com/album/index.html

Larry wrote:
> You don't know what its like to know you can't afford $3000 for a
> procedure & a day in the hospital, or a couple of hundred thousand
> dollar heart operation even if imperative, or that you will probably
be
> allowed to die if diagnosed with cancer requiring chemo, or surgery,
or
> radiation because you can't afford health care insurance,  or your
> prescription drugs, et. on and on. Gas and heating oil prices are just

> helping cut down on the months before I, too, go into foreclosure on
my
> house.
>
> If it were possible, no matter how low the approval ratings go, the US
> would ram Bush right back into office never learning what a moron he
> always was.
>
> Now, they'll probably have this guy McCain voted in who will keep
> healthcare out of affordability for millions - and who is not the same

> guy he was 8 years ago. Now he just goes along with Bush ideology, and

> is even taking away from GI benefits if he can - which he never would
> have done before running.
>
> Even though Obama or Hillary would be far better than McCain for those
> without much money (and every other reason), neither of them will
> probably be allowed to win. The overly religious, fundamentalist
guided
> republican party of today will find a way to sleaze itself in again.
>

> Andrew Fildes wrote:
>> Frankly I think its time that you guys stopped bitching about having
>> to pay the prices for fuel that the rest of us have been paying for
>> years - you know, like the actual cost. :-)
>> Hang on, it's still less than here and a lot less than Europe - oh
>> come on now......
>> Andrew Fildes
>> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com