[OM] Re: (OM) Some E-1 shots used in a set of web-pages

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Some E-1 shots used in a set of web-pages
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 19:47:16 -0400
Both of my grandfathers served in France during WWI. Paternal GD was
with an anti-aircraft unit outside of Paris. He liked to talk about
his exploits during the war. Maternal GD was a messenger at the
front. He _never_ talked about it. Years after he died my mother
dumped a bunch of his stuff on me, including a photo album he put
together of his time in France. Small, black and white images told a
very large story.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com