[OM] Re: Website

Subject: [OM] Re: Website
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 21:36:44 +0100
Wiliam Wagenaar wrote:

> Hi Donald,
>
> Nice and easy on the eyes. But it took quite a while to load while only
> the frames were visible.
>
> I feel very at home during the first half of the album ;-)) I hope you
> ejoyed your stay on Walcheren.
>

> Cheers,
>

> Wiliam

Wiliam,

we had a great time. It was a bit cold, but Walcheren is a lovely place,
so great for cycling and with plenty to see. Our friends from Luxembourg
love it, and we will certainly be back for a bit longer.

The images are about the size I normally aim for, around the 100K mark,
but I will probably reduce the size because there's certainly room for that.

Did a slight update this afternoon, but still can't get the description
to show up. Next plan is edit the pages to insert 'alt' text by hand.

We had a late meal in a place in the Markt in Middelburg on the first
evening, I guess on the north side of there. Nice town you have there...

Thanks for looking.

D.