[OM] Re: Hands on the E-410 & 510

Subject: [OM] Re: Hands on the E-410 & 510
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 20:29:41 +1000
See what you mean - the E-420 is the same.
http://asia.olympus-global.com/imsg/dslr/e420/style/
I don't remember it being a noticeable problem when I used one but I
should get an E-420/25mm loaner in a coupla weeks and I'll give it
some think.
Seems like a good reason to shift up a bit to the 510/520.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx