[OM] Re: Fuji Mailers(blast from the past)

Subject: [OM] Re: Fuji Mailers(blast from the past)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:18:58 -0700
Oh, it happened a couple of generations ago, and I don't know the
reason for the tiff or the final outcome other than the loss of the
'd'. I was not involved at all.  It was my maternal grandfather's
transformed family name chosen for me by my parents rather than his
first name, Harry, which Americans. for some reason, find
embarrassingly dorky.

Never realized it was such a burning issue.  Anything else I should
know? :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA