[OM] Re: Exhibiting at a banquet.

Subject: [OM] Re: Exhibiting at a banquet.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 08:32:01 +1000
Any number of them - free standing exhibition panels linked  covered
with cloth that take prints with Velcro 'hook' pads stuck on the
back. They fit in the back of a large car or wagon. Our local
historical society has a set that they can set up in minutes. The
panels are flat but you set up versions of 'Z' or 'U' shapes
depending on the available space. When they aren't using them, they
lend them out to worthy organisations for a small fee and a damage
deposit. If I was doing this, that would be my first stop with a big
smile and a donation to their community group.
These are VERY expensive but the people and groups that own them
usually have a lot of down time and are prepared to lend or hire them
out. Ring around and see if you can find someone who'll lend or hire
you a few panels.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx