[OM] FS LowePro Orion & Orion Mini

Subject: [OM] FS LowePro Orion & Orion Mini
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:20:17 -0400
Hello all,

I have two extra bags available for sale. Both are lightly used and in
excellent condition. They come with all their dividers.

First one is a Walt approved classic Orion in Teal Green. Great as a single
bag when out walking, especially country walks. Room for plenty of kit.
Price $40.

Second one is the slightly smaller Orion Mini in Blue. A handy bag for day
tripping or city walking. Price $30.

Please email me off list for shipping information. PayPal, check, MO etc.
Money Back Guarantee if not totally satisfied.

Thanks, Dan S.

P.S. I also have a spare Nova Mini that is missing its dividers which would
be good for a small medium format camera or a camcorder. If there is any
interest let me know.