[OM] Re: Photos by Carl Zeiss T* ZF (11)

Subject: [OM] Re: Photos by Carl Zeiss T* ZF (11)
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:26:30 +1000
Michael Collins wrote:
> Love the overall composition.

Agreed.

> I think I'd clone out the person on the right

Agreed.

> and get a tiny bit more contrast between the subject and
 > her background (especially the neck & chest),

Slight Disagreement.(*)

> then take off the top third (sky).

Agree.

(*) For me, I like the way her that her clothes, glasses and hair hold
the contrast, but the bits of *her* that are shown (that is, her skin)
sympathise, complement and compliment the lovely light tones of the
background. It gives the picture a marginally, unearthly feel. In other
words, my "disagreement" is purely subjective...an anchovies thing, if
you will. :)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz