[OM] Re: Free Koduck film

Subject: [OM] Re: Free Koduck film
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:28:47 EDT
Wonder what would happen if we all changed our last name to "Smith" or
"Jones" or something like that?  Two rolls of Kodak film?  Hmm,  probably not.
use it and like it, however it isn't worth messing with  their system.  If they
just want folks to try it, they would just send it  to you.  They must be
trying to measure something else.  Bill  Barber

In a message dated 4/15/2008 5:54:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,