[OM] Re: Kodachrome 64 Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodachrome 64 Question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:57:05 EDT
Yes, that is it and I still have the Kodak box it came in and you know what
boxes sell for on eBay these days.  Actually that should make it a little
rarer, however this is not one I'll likely sell.  It belonged to a family
member
and even with the box, it wouldn't sell for much if I decided to sell  it.
Bill Barber

In a message dated 4/13/2008 9:14:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,