[OM] Re: A question regarding my online photo gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: A question regarding my online photo gallery
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:24:44 -0400
I do wear those cursed things! Some time back, though, in an
inadvertent spurt of wisdom, I bought a pair of glasses just for the
computer. They don't have the distance, but they're set a little
farther out than the standard reading distance. All in all, they work
well, until I get up from the computer and wander off into the house
with them on, and wonder why everything has gone fuzzy.

Before wisdom, however, came stupidity. When the newspaper I worked
for computerized, I couldn't see the screen clearly, and so I got
_tri_focals, with a narrow band set to the computer distance. Oh, the
headaches I got trying to keep that narrow little band of clarity
where it needed to be. Come to think of it, that could be a metaphor
for my entire life. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com