[OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 08:56:09 +1100
Yes - and around the Olympus Trip lens (great little no battery unit
which is why we loved it for school teaching).
But the size of the cell is critical so that it becomes a major
freature of the camera. For instance, if offered the choice of a
Canon 7 (oh pleeeease) with a big selenium panel on the front, or the
later 7s with a little CDS 'eye' cell, guess which one I'd find more
attractive.
Also, it was impossible to build cells into the mirror box for TTL
metering.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx