[OM] Re: north American OO camera

Subject: [OM] Re: north American OO camera
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:30:36 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/2008 4:06:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

IIRC,  the original rule was that the camera was to be forwarded within two
weeks  after receipt. As far as who is next in line, it should go to the next
person  on the list. That's why there is a list.

When I did my images, the camera was turned around in less than 24 hours
which doesn't mean anything other than perhaps, "It can be done."

Perhaps the way my approach differed was that it was very  "intentional."

Might I suggest again, that we adopt a degree on intentionality in doing
these images.

It isn't rocket science.  It isn't a competition.  We are  not going for the
Pulitzer.

If I remember correctly it was pretty simple.  One roll of film and  send it
on.  Repeat, it isn't rocket science, it isn't . . .

This shouldn't take more than an hour or so, if you are intentional in you
actions.

Bill Barber