[OM] Re: north American OO camera

Subject: [OM] Re: north American OO camera
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:50:39 +0100
All that information was available at the time the Odyssey started,
John, so your criticism tends perhaps to the inappropriate.  I think
that it was very well organised, especially considering Jeff picked it
up when the original organiser had to back out ...

... but Jeff has more pressing diversions at the moment.

Chris