[OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 24-40mm f4 has arrived
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:57:23 -0400
I always recall my trip to the trauma center on a Good Friday. I was T-boned
by another vehicle going 55mph. The extrication from my vehicle was painful
to say the least. I was rushed to a local trauma center due to loss of
feeling to my legs and general discomfort. I talked with the insurance lady
3 times and hadn't seen a Dr.. I was in an emergency room stall and could
barely speak due to my 3 broken ribs. I managed to get to the phone after
trying to call for a nurse for an hour.
 I called the hospital switchboard and asked to have someone check on me :)
The emergency room staff were not amused :) Somehow, I wasn't overly
concerned with their consternation. I'd hate to think what would have
happened if I didn't have good insurance :) The best part was when the
threatened to catherterize me if I couldn't go in their bottle. I tried to
argue my case that if they had to handle my urinary path to put in the
catheter they might as well just aim for me :) They declined and my fear of
a tube being inserted into my urethra overcame my pain.

Bob