[OM] Grandfather Mountain Nature Photography Weekend

Subject: [OM] Grandfather Mountain Nature Photography Weekend
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:47:07 -0500
            The sign up period for this annual event began yesterday.
This has become a late Spring ritual for me; having attended the last
four years consecutively. Usually sells out early but there is a waiting
list. The friendly competition is fun, the area is beautiful and the
weather delightfully cool. The evening lectures are always worthwhile
and informative. Last year Tony Snow demonstrated some interesting
techniques for doing macro shots through multiple water droplets. I see
looking at their website they are already filled this year. Should any
other List members happen to be there, look me up in the campground
(picnic area). I have the electric blue dome tent. I'll have plenty of
cold beer.

http://www.grandfather.com/planning_your_visit/events/nphoto.php

Charlie