[OM] Re: IMG: Scooter love

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Scooter love
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:11:31 -0700
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hmm, mine was a '58 and it was amazing what could be done in the back seat
> with the front seats kicked forward.
It was pretty amazing what could be done in the passenger seat. Younger,
stronger, more flexible and much thinner - and plenty horny. And she was
all those plus a gymnast.

But now that you mention it, I don't recall why we eschewed the back
seat. Next time I see her, maybe I'll ask if she remembers. ;-)

I'm only 6 feet tall. Considering your height, the back seat might be
safer, unless you get trapped.

THAT's probably why the front! Mobility in case of interruption.

Life improved in that area when my Dad bought a Peugeot with fully
reclining seats...

Moose