[OM] Re: Epson 4990

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 4990
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:09:41 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Damn I knew you'd come in handy one day, if I didn't annoy you too
> much. :-)

I just had a look, and the version I have on CD that came with my 4990
scanner says "Silver SE". I'm not sure whether the difference between
"LE" and "SE" is "Luxury Edition" versus "Shitty Edition", but, since I
have never installed it, you are welcome to have it (just send me your
address - I've managed to lose it somehow).

Any annoyance I suffer is a product of my own easily-bruised,
self-absorbed ego, and, anyway, I thrive on the attention. ;-)

Incidentally, I bought "The Philosopher's Dog", and it's my next
to-be-read  (I've just started "Perdido Street Station" though, which is
a biggie and could take me a while).

For everyone else, here's a picture taken with an Olympus (770SW):

http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=64

(Hey, I never said it was a goody, but the sunsets *are* usually pretty
good here)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz