[OM] Photoshop Express

Subject: [OM] Photoshop Express
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:02:16 -0700 (PDT)
FYI:

"Adobe offers photo-editing tools for professionals
and hobbyists alike; now it's adding the mass audience
of online users to the mix.
Adobe Photoshop Express, a new Web service launched
Thursday, gives consumers a Web-based platform they
can use to upload, edit, store, and share their
photos. With Express, Adobe aims to put accessible,
easy-to-use, but nonetheless sophisticated image
editing and special effects tools into the hands of
the most casual and novice photographers.

"This is a consumer-oriented product," said Geoff
Baum, director of Express Products at Adobe. "It's
designed to be very easy to use, very self
discoverable, so if I'm a new user and I've never had
experience doing image editing?it should be very
quick?to figure out how to use the tool. You can make
edits that will improve the quality of your image in
30 seconds, 60 seconds, 90 seconds."

Express has been released as a public beta, and during
this period, the company will actively solicit user
feedback on the service. A formal launch will take
place sometime during 2008, but the company has not
released a target date. "We'll be evolving the product
very quickly and we'll be releasing updated versions
and new functionality very quickly and on a consistent
basis. Over the next few months there will be a lot of
enhancements and changes based on user feedback,"
Baum said."

https://www.photoshop.com/express/landing.html

Be a better friend, newshound, and