[OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)

Subject: [OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:24:14 +1100
No, no, no - you've misunderstood completely .
A 'recovering nerd' is someone who really enjoys unholstery, knows
all about the charcteristics of different fabrics, can discuss the
history of electric staple guns at length and has pockets full of
strange decorative nails.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx