[OM] Re: OM Zuiko MC 24-40mm f4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko MC 24-40mm f4
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:35:58 -0000
Called indeed, but I re-raise, so you can't say it's a bluff yet, and
therefore not a gotcha!

So far as I recall Paul has not made any reference on this list to the scale
of his bidding, and did not join this list until after the bidding had
ended. I was referring to the following words "While the current price is
still in the tens, my own price has gone up to several hundred" which were
uttered, electronically, in another venue, before the end of the auction.

Do I hear the a fat lady singing? :-)

--
Piers