[OM] Re: Nikon D60 evaluation at DPReview: as light and affordable as th

Subject: [OM] Re: Nikon D60 evaluation at DPReview: as light and affordable as the E-4[12]0?
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:27:21 -0300
2008/3/19, Leandro DUTRA <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>:
>  While I appreciate the commendation, the side-by-side comparision
>
> <http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_post.asp?method=sidebyside&cameras=nikon_d60%2Coly_e420&show=all>
>   shows the E-420 to be 82g ligher (without counting lenses), and quite
>  smaller too.  Even the E-510 is lighter (even if bigger), and that
>  including image stabilisation.  A quick click at the price links show
>  even the E-510 to be US$85 cheaper, even with the double kit including
>  a telephoto zoom lens.

And the ZD 14–42
<http://four-thirds.org./en/products/standard.html#01> is lighter than
the Nikkon kit lens too
<http://www.dpreview.com/lensreviews/nikon_18-55_3p5-5p6_vr_n15/>.
Not sure about focal length equivalence.

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat              Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155                 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx