[OM] Re: alaTest 99% rating for E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: alaTest 99% rating for E-510
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:25:43 -0700
Sorry, but owners are not always the best judges of their cameras. One
wonders about any system that rates a Canon G9 digicam above the Canon
1DsIII. Mostly I think it says people like what they buy and buyers of
cheap cams are less critical than people who spend more money.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA