[OM] Re: Warning, Art Photography.

Subject: [OM] Re: Warning, Art Photography.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:10:46 -0700
Tom Fenwick wrote:
> I was working this weekend - covering the SightSonic festival of
> digital arts here in York (see website from pbase page).
>
> I have a lot to learn about event photography but it was pretty good
> fun and I got some pleasing photos out of the E-3,  some in quite
> marginal conditions:
>
> www.pbase.com/tom_77/sightsonic

I particularly like 3, 4, 5 & 6. 4 wouldn't do much for me, but for the
wonderful expression you caught.

The audio installation in the last two is certainly odd. Free air
installation like that would have almost no bass and odd lower midrange.
Unless it's just for visual effect and the real sound comes from elsewhere.
> And I got paid :-)

Even mo' betta'

Moose