[OM] Re: D300 + ZF

Subject: [OM] Re: D300 + ZF
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:31:00 +1100

> Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> This is nice except for the usual busy bokeh of Zuiko 50m lenses. I
> suppose other brands had the same problem, but haven't used any in so
> many decades that I'm not sure how much.

I agree with the conclusion Moose, but this is a ZF (Zeiss Nikon F mount) not a
Z (Zuiko) or ZD (Zuiko Digital).  It's a bit hard to tell without doing a
side-by-side comparison but I'd say the ZD 50/2 is every bit as sharp and with
better bokeh.  The bokeh of the ZF is much better than the Zuiko 50/3.5 though.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com