[OM] Re: Oh s#%t, what do I do now? Olympus Master question

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh s#%t, what do I do now? Olympus Master question
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 06:50:19 +0000
Bill

It's a poor excuse for an application, but I can talk from Master 2 on
a Mac.

There should be a window on the left with the words "Album" and
"Folder" on top.  If you select Folder you should be able to see your
directory structure.  You should be able to work from there.  I had
guessed that Master was built on a Winders machine, so it should work
better on them ...

Chris